A special thanks to Valerie Hughes of Genealogy with Valerie for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog’ Award.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to that blog
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of!)
- Contact your bloggers to let them know that you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award
Thanks again, Valerie. I appreciate very much that you thought of me for this award. 🙂
Seven things about me.
1) I work as a writing coach/tutor for Write at Home.
2) I’ve been interested in genealogy and family history research for 20+ years.
3) I have a cat with his own facebook page. Rusty the Mighty Hunter
4) I love Brussels sprouts.
5) My sister named me.
6) Many years ago, I worked as a tax preparer for H&R Block.
7) I am an amateur (ham) radio operator.
15 blogs I admire
1) The In-Depth Genealogist by various authors
2) The Family Curator by Denise Levenick
3) Dare to be Happy by Sharon Jordan
4) Chris Morris Writes by Chris Morris
5) No Story Too Small by Amy Johnson Crow
6) Thyme for Herbs by Jane O’Brien
7) Diane Rivers.me by Diane Rivers
8) Seriously Write by various authors
9) Olive Tree Genealogy Blog by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
10) Jana’s Genealogy and Family History by Jana Last
11) Michigan Family Trails by Diane Hall
12) One Rhode Island Family by Diane MacLean Boumenot
13) My Link to the Past by Kris Stewart
14) Teresa Shields Parker by Teresa Shields Parker
15) The Armchair Genealogist by Lynn Palermo
I will be contacting the bloggers on my list through a variety of social media avenues like facebook and twitter. Thanks again, Valerie!
Copyright © 2014 Nancy H. Vest All Rights Reserved